Monday, July 23, 2007

DIRC Website Idea List

Please add your hopes, dreams, desires to the list and I'll do my best to incorporate them.

1. Photo albums (Please email them to tmattevc@gmail.com or upload them on here somehow).
2. 2008 wish list (This was already started if someone wants to put that up here).
3. 2007 Quotes
4. Audio/video section (If anyone has any audio or video in digital format)
5. DIRC Recovery Support Group: Coping with the Monday After
6. Ride sharing board
7. Art Farm investment opportunities

and that's all I have right now (as #5 does not yet exist I have to get back to work)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

8. Lost and found page.

kata said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kata said...

that's right ashles beat me to it. i ended up w/ tortoise shell rimmed sunglasses that are similar but not the ones i wore to rock city.

anyone end up w/ something similar but the frame has some metal decor.

-Kitty